The entry point for corporations to manage expense, travel and risk for all meetings & events.
Groupize goes beyond hybrid meetings and counters risk challenges of a global meetings program in the era of COVID-19 with Groupize Assurance.
Groupize Assurance includes the first in the industry enhanced solution to standardize managed meeting processes, policy, and logistics – making every step trackable and auditable within its central platform. This matches the same scrutiny long given transient travel programs.
Groupize Assurance features focus on Pre-Event, On-Site, and Post-Event requirements in a post-COVID world:
- Duty of Care for events and attendees
- Virtual and hybrid meeting capabilities
- Approvals at multiple levels, including destination, budget, venue & and pre-trip
- Venue sourcing requirements for cleanliness, staff monitoring, onsite protocols, F&B policies & safety measures
- Venue curation for company-approved venues
- Registration process with auditable participant consent forms, attendee certifications & statuses
- Multi-event contact tracing reports
- Enhanced Attendee communication
- Onsite continuous pandemic policies communications & daily attendee assessment questionnaires
- Additional Duty of Care integrations available in the winter of 2020
- Auditable checklist that all steps have been followed
The new features complement the other data available in the centralized Groupize system, which provides one-click access to all elements of a meeting, including approval status, planner, budget, contract, attendees, and their travel status.
The preparedness, readiness, and response solution for Meetings Programs.
Groupize is committed to reinventing event management with easy-to-use tools that simplify all processes in the life-cycle of a corporate event - creating better outcomes for all stakeholders.
Since March, we’ve seen even trends that align with our vision and what we solve for:
- Traveler Safety and Risk Mitigation became everyone’s #1 priority
- Move to self-service meetings and company-wide mandates
- Day Meetings
- Small Meetings. We are seeing meetings in Europe, Asia, Mexico and Canada already
As soon as Covid-19 hit, 85% of our clients went back to their drawing boards and reinvented their meetings programs to be global, and in many cases, mandated.
Our goal was to figure out what else we could do to help the industry relaunch. Obviously, just like every other tech company we built Virtual and Hybrid meetings capabilities.
All companies will need to ensure they are effectively able to manage and minimize pandemic risks when smaller-scale domestic meetings start up again, which, according to the Planner Confidence Index, will likely happen by early 2021.
The Groupize approach starts with assessing the risk. To help business leaders assess their current risk within their managed meeting program process, Groupize has created a free Risk Assessment Calculator and guide. Take our free Risk Assessment to benchmark your programs risk today.
Groupize is supporting companies restarting their programs by offering a “First-Year Free” promotion to select companies committing to a four-year engagement by September 18, 2020.
For a complete list of Groupize Assurance features and upgrades, please visit http://www.groupize.com.
Winner of Phocuswright Innovation Award, BTN Top 25 Most Influential of 2017 and Skift 2019 Corporate Travel Innovators, Groupize is committed to reinventing event management with easy to use tools that simplify all processes in the life-cycle of a corporate meeting, creating better outcomes for all stakeholders. We turn difficult into simple, make the unknown known, and put an end to tedious tasks while controlling the largest area of unmanaged spend in a corporation. For more information, please call +1-508-232-7719, or visit groupize.com.